- Requires employers to file (partial) claims online on behalf of employees who must temporarily reduce work hours or if there is no work available due to COVID-19
- Employees must be expected to return to work once the COVID-19 emergency ends and must be US citizens or non-citizens authorized to work.
- Some employees do not require filing. Reference page 1 of the Instructions document below for the list of unqualified employees.
- You will need sensitive information from the employees who you are filing for. Reference page 1 of the Instructions document for this information.
- To file claims, your company must be registered on the Employer Portal, and you can find step-by-step instructions on pages 2-3.
GA DOL Employer Filed Claims Instructions
Link to GA DOL Employer Portal
GA DOL Employer Portal Administrator Guide