Make sure your organization has the right tools for compliance.
Work alongside our team of professional advisors to address any compliance-related concerns your business may be facing by laying the groundwork for your organization's compliance strategy with our services.
Our Services Include:
- Traditional Group Benefit Solutions as well as Alternative Group Benefit Solutions – offering multi-year strategies to properly manage and ensure that benefit plans are administered within compliance of state and federal regulatory standards.
- ERISA – Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 – Regulates employer sponsored benefits and imposes deadlines for disclosing plan information to eligible employees. This includes providing eligible employees Summary Plan Descriptions SPDs/Wrap documents as well as benefit notices required by DOL.
- COBRA – Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act – Requires employers with 20+ employees to extend group benefits to employees (and dependents) due to certain qualified events.
- HIPAA – Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act – Requires security measures for Protected Health Information (PHI) by creating policies and privacy practices to safeguard against the unintended disclosure of electronically transmitted and stored PHI.
- FMLA– Family Medical Leave Act – Grants employees the right of up to 12 work weeks of unpaid job protected leave on an annual basis for specific medical and family related reasons. Employers with 50 or more employees within a 75 mile radius of the worksite are required to offer FMLA.
- Section 125 or Premium Only Plan (POP) plan documents which allow certain group benefit premiums to be deducted on a pre-tax basis. IRS requires maintaining updated documentation.
- Employee Handbook – One of the most important communication tools between employer and employee. Sets forth guidelines, practices, expectations of both company and employee.
- Affordable Care Act Mandates, Reporting, Penalties, and Taxes – employee notices, appropriate waivers and forms, as well as proper guidance to educational resources and all surrounding factors to ensure compliance standards are met by your organization.